Monday, June 6, 2011

A Little Project for My Girl

I am currently working on a belated birthday gift for Addison.

I am working on two things for her, one is a DVD of all the mini video's I've taken of her from birth to her first birthday, and the other is a photo book of all our favorite photos from the year. Obviously it had to be a late gift to get the birthday party pictures in there.

Tonight I am looking for songs to use. I want to use songs that are meaningful, age appropriate (no father-daughter wedding songs yet!!) and let her know how we really feel about her right now.

Here's the list, I am using the songs as background music to the DVD so I need more. This DVD is going to be probably around an hour or hour and a half long. (Maybe longer...)

In order of preference so far:

Once when I was little - James Morrison
Never grow up - Taylor Swift
I hope you dance - Lee Ann Womack
You're gonna miss this - Trace Adkins
Find your wings - Mark Harris

I'd love to hear your favorite growing up/love my kid songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment