Thursday, December 8, 2011

Furniture for Baby Ta

I think we've picked the furniture for Baby Ta:
 This crib is so pretty, and I love the detail on the feet! It will look perfect as a crib and make a beautiful toddler and full size bed.
 I like this dresser. I don't love it. It matches the crib, but I don't like having only 3 drawers. Although Addison's dresser is older (it was my mother in law's when she was little), I love her dresser and the fact that it has 6 drawers. This is very nice though and will work well for a change table too.
 Assuming we can find room in the budget somewhere (where that will be I have no idea) I would love to have a nightstand in Baby Ta's room. We don't have one in Addison's room and I have REALLY missed having somewhere to put things close to the rocking chair. Bottles and books on the floor, and nowhere for a lamp is a real inconvenience. I love that this night stand has 3 drawers! Always looking for more storage!


I LOVE this little kid sized coat rack!! Anyone looking for a gift idea for me or Baby Ta, please get us this coat rack!! (It's from Pottery Barn Kids). I so love it, and it would be perfect in her room.

1 comment: