Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dear Avery, 1 month old

Dear Avery,

I absolutely can't believe that you are already a month old. My pregnancy went by so quickly with you, I hope your infancy doesn't go as quickly. I am so absolutely in love with you, I want to enjoy every moment with you.

You have fit right into our family, in a way, it seems as though you have always been here, always been a part of our family. I look so forward to seeing you every morning and spending time with you during the day. You are such a good baby, always content and your eyes are always smiling. You are so beautiful, you have the softest down like brown hair and stunning big blue eyes. I'm sure you will grow into those huge baby blues soon, but I love them so much the way they are.

Avery, Addison adores you just as much as your Daddy and I do, and I am so happy that you are so tolerant of all her hugs and kisses.

My little doll, it's been a busy month. We've been busy going for walks and seeing the doctor a lot. You were so tiny that the Dr. wanted to see you almost every day to make sure you were gaining enough weight. You just had a Dr. appt though and are already 9lbs and 22 inches tall! You are eating so well, and I love that time we share together while you're drinking and we're snuggling in the night. You only wake up twice a night, and you sleep so well in your bassinet. You rarely cry, but you do grunt a lot. When you wake up, you sound like a little billy goat, and Daddy and I laugh and wonder how long you will do that. It is the cutest sound, and I hope you don't grow out of it too fast.

Baby girl, you will never know how much I love you, how much I wanted you and how I will always be there for you. You are the sweetest baby, I can't wait to watch as you change and grow, don't grow too fast though.

I love you so much my little peanut,
Your Mama
xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment