Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's A....

                                                                            And Baby Ta is a....
                                                                                    GIRL!!!!

I had my 19 week anatomy scan today, and Baby girl was sooo good! She stayed in all the right positions for the technician to get all her pictures and was very good about showing us that she is definitely a she.

The technician I had was amazing... she was so good, really took her time and let me see the little angel for a long time. She showed me exactly where the baby was lying, how her heart was beating, let me count all the little fingers, all the little toes, and took the time to show me every body part she could. Baby Ta is 100% perfect! I was THRILLED to see that she was so healthy. When it came time to do the sex, she asked what I was hoping for, and honestly, I really thought Baby Ta was another girl, and I was so excited when she told me she was.

I always wanted a sister growing up, and in a house with three brothers, always wondered what it would be like to have another girl in the house. I am so happy that Addison will have a sister, especially one close to her age to grow up with.

Baby Ta is in the exact same position Addison was in at her anatomy scan... completely breech! And because of the septum, it is unlikely that Baby Ta will be moving. I REALLY wanted to try for a vbac this time, and it is still a possibility, just a slim one. Looks like it's another c-section for this mama.

Now to find a name.... Ryan and I don't agree on anything. any suggestions are welcome!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! So excited for you:). As far as names go I've got nothing. Adrian and I couldn't come up with a single girls name we agreed upon. Good thing Anderson was a boy:). Yay for a lil sister for Addison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I am super happy for you! WELCOME TO TEAM PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor, Elizabeth, Emma, Emily, Seven, Sophie

    ReplyDelete