Thursday, February 9, 2012

29 Week Belly Update

                                                  Here is my 30 week picture with Addison

                                                        And 29 weeks 1 day with Avery

I'm not seeing much difference either. Good, I was still relatively small at this point with Addie and hadn't gotten fat and swollen yet. Not there with Avery yet either thank God!

How far along: 29 weeks 1 day
Baby size: Butternut squash 15-17 inches long and 2.5-3lbs
Total weight gain: 29lbs according to my scale.. ouch!! My Dr. appt for last week got bumped out to the 22nd, so we'll see what their scale says then.
Belly button: still an innie
Stretch marks: none yet!
Maternity clothes: definitely, and starting to get a little tight in the size small's!
Sleep: sleeping ok. I do sleep fairly well at night, but once I've been up for an hour and a half, I find myself exhausted again.. oh the joys of third tri.
Symptoms: aside from being exhausted constantly, the baby brain is really getting to me these days. I am forgetting everything that I don't write down, and if I forget to make a list.. forget about it. Other than that, nothing I can really complain about.
Aversions/cravings: no oatmeal, craving sweets a lot now
Best moment of the week: Avery is MUCH more energetic than Addie was when she was an inside baby. Avery moves all the time, and I love feeling her poke her feet out one side, and her head out the other side of my belly. Oh ya, she is definitely breech again, so hello c-section #2.
What I miss: Being able to get my boots on and off without all the huffing and puffing. Is it flip flop season yet?
What I am looking forward to: My next Dr. Appt. Feb 22nd! It is my first appt with my OB this round, and I am eager to ask him if we can go ahead and book the c-section date now that we know for sure I will need one.
Nursery Progress: We have painted the nursery. It is a very pale pink. I would post a pic now, but there really isnt much to see. I am working on a mobile for her that will match her bedding. It has owls, trees, stars and a moon hanging from ribbons. I just started it last weekend and it is turning out really cute so far. As soon as I am done that, I am going to make her a bookcase and do her name letters. One project at a time. We still don't have furniture for her yet, but we are saving, and hopefully we will have it before she is born. I'll post pics as I get the projects done. Getting home at six, then making Addie dinner, then us dinner, then starting the bath/bed routine plus my exhaustion limits my time to work on things. I have the best luck when Addie is either at her grandparents on Thursday nights, or during her nap on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment