Saturday, March 3, 2012

32 Week Belly Update

                                                                Belly Update Week 32!

                                                        32 weeks pregnant with Addison

                                                             32 weeks pregnant with Avery

How far along: 32 Weeks 2 days
Baby size: approx. 19 inches long and 4-4.5lbs About the weight of a honeydew melon!
Total weight gain: 31.5lbs which isn't too bad.
Belly button: Still an innie
Stretch marks: Not a one!
Maternity clothes: You bet! and even those that I wore at this point with Addison are getting pretty snug!
Sleep: Starting to lose more sleep lately, I am starting to get up to pee in the night and cannot get comfortable when I come back to bed. Ryan is convinced I am moving around so much just to have some company being awake. At least Addison is finally sleeping through the night.
Symptoms: I am getting to that "whale" stage... I feel enormous, and am shocked when I see my picture and realize I am not as huge as I feel. I can officially not zip my snowboarding jacket or reach down to get my boots on anymore. I am also starting to swell in my legs. It started this time with Addie too, so I was expecting it, but it's not that bad yet. Most of the time Ryan doesn't see it when I do and it's not every day. I am also absolutely wiped out by 6pm. I've been going to bed not long after Addison lately.
Aversions/Cravings: Aversion to greasy food, and cravings for anything sweet and salads. I cannot get enough Greek salad lately (don't worry, I found pasteurized feta!)
Best moment of the week: Getting all of Avery's clothes ironed and hung up (8 hours of ironing and that's only the 0-6 month stuff!) All the little ruffles and lace look pretty and seeing those tiny little clothes hung in her closet makes me so excited. Her nursery is just starting to get put together.
What I miss: Feeling energetic and being able to accomplish what I want. I get so frustrated that there are so many things I want to do, but I either don't have the energy to do them, or it takes me forever when I do get to something.
What I am looking forward to: My OB appt on Tuesday! I will be getting the c-section date for Miss Avery and I am soo excited to find out when this little princess's birthday will be and make plans for Addison while we are in the hospital.
Nursery Progress: The paint is on the walls, the closet is full of washed and ironed ruffly, tiny little clothes. We picked out everything else, and are slowly starting to buy what we can when we can. We have realized we had much more disposable income when I was pregnant with Addison!
Best thing Avery did this week: Stuck out her little foot so clearly that I could see the little tiny foot outline and rub it. SOOO cool!

Oh, and one more thing that was awesome this week. My Dad took it upon himself to be the first to gift Avery with something special. By this time with Addison, we had received so many wonderful gifts for her. We really don`t need a lot this time, and it hasn`t been that long since we had Addison, so Avery hasn`t gotten anything gift wise. I thought it was so sweet that my Dad went out by himself and bought her a travel sleep sheep (that Addison has completely claimed..) and the cutest little onesie and matching hat. Thanks Dad!! I can`t wait to see Avery in that little outfit.

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe you are already 32 weeks! You look great!

    ReplyDelete