Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy 1st Valentine's Day!

Happy First Valentine's Day Baby girl!!



Today is your very first Valentine's day Addison, and Daddy and I have been arguring over who gets to be your valentine. Daddy says it can't be a girl, so he gets to be your Valentine, but I think that since it's you and me spending the day together, I get to be your Valentine. Maybe you should just have two, and we can all be each other's Valentine's today.



You've only been awake for two hours, but already you have been practicing your crawling, rolling and turning. You are almost there sweet girl! If you aren't crawling by the end of the week, I will be very surprised! We don't usually celebrate much for Valentine's day since Daddy and I believe that love should be celebrated every single day, but it would be a very nice gift to see you crawl today Addie girl.



I certainly don't need a reminder to love you Addison, but since it is Valentine's day, I think I should hold you, rock you, hug you and kiss you just a little bit longer today.



I love you bigger than the sky,



Happy First Valentine's Day Addison Grace!

XOXOOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment