Monday, September 5, 2011

Pinterest!!

I knew I should have just put my fingers in my ears and started singing when I heard about pinterest. I KNEW it was going to be something I would love and would be a way of eating up so much time that I don't really have. But... of course I looked into it and of course I am now slightly obsessed with it. There will be a new button to link my pinterest page to the blog shortly, but for now, I am tired so click on this link instead:

Pinterest

If you haven't checked it out already, do, you will love it, I promise.

I have lumped in all the things of interest for the new baby under "nursery ideas" I will sort that out later. For now take a look and see what it's all about.

1 comment:

  1. This is the exact reason I haven't gone on pinterest yet! I know I would never get off of it!

    ReplyDelete