Saturday, July 10, 2010

My new midnight cleaning schedule

I never thought I would be up at midnight cleaning the toilets, but I guess that's what it's going to be like for awhile if it's going to get done at all. Addie is a high maintenance snuggler and needs to be held most of the day, so I don't have any time to clean or do anything for myself until after she goes to bed at night. The good thing, is that she usually sleeps through the night now, but that means she is up all day wanting to be held and entertained. Aside from my messy house though, things are great. I absolutely love being a mama and spending all day snuggling my beautiful baby girl is my favorite thing in the whole world. Today I held her for four and a half hours while she slept on my chest and just watched her sleep. Seeing Addison sleep peacefully really warms my heart. I think about what a blessing it is to have a healthy, beautiful baby and I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment