Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas Vacation Week Two

The second week of our vacation was my favorite. I LOVED the house we stayed in. It was gorgeous, and Addie bumped us up to the room with the great ensuite! We spent this week hanging out by the pool and checking out Key West! Here's a picture of us at the Key West Toy Factory. What a great toy store! They didn't really have anything there for babies though. If Addie was even two years older I bet I wouldn't have been able to leave the store.
We also took Addie to the aquarium in Key West. We were really surprised how much she loved it. She took a special interest in the jelly fish, and we had to drag her away from them, however we don't have any pictures of her with the lobsters since she started crying immediately when she saw them and we had to leave the area fast.
We didn't get any 6 month pictures done, so I took a few 7 month pictures around the house there that I thought turned out pretty cute. But then again look what I have to work with. How could they not be cute?





Since we missed the first day of her new session in swimming lessons, Dad volunteered to fill in as swim coach. We may have heated the pool to like 86 degrees for Addie's sake.

Look at this face!!
And this tongue that is always working overtime these days
Key West Toy Factory again

No comments:

Post a Comment