Friday, March 18, 2011

Y3W: It's A Girl!

Y3W: It's A Girl!!


I think it is about time that I make an announcement!

IT'S A GIRL!!!

No, not mine! (not quite yet) My sister in law is officially expecting a baby girl in July! Ryan and I are so excited for this baby. It will be Jackie's first baby, the second grandchild on that side of the family, and Addison's first cousin!!

We are so thrilled that the baby is a girl because I can already see them playing together, sharing clothes, and being as close as sisters. It makes me feel good to know that even if I don't have another daughter, Addison will have another girl in the family her age. Not having a sister myself, and having my only girl cousin over a decade older than me and living thousands of miles away, I always wished for a close girl relationship, and I really want this for Addison.

Her name? Olivia Marie. I LOVE her name! I think it is beautifully simple and elegant.

I am so eagerly waiting for the arrival of my niece. Congratulations Jackie! We are already in love with Olivia

1 comment: