Friday, October 8, 2010

Y3W: Life is Ducky



Life is Ducky!

Since it has become very clear that ducks are Addison's favorite animal, it is only fitting that she be a duck for Halloween. I saw Carter's made a duck costume back in the beginning of September, and thought "I'll grab the costume later, I have lots of time" but when I went back for it the last week of September, they were sold out in the two stores that would have it here. So I was pretty disappointed. I did find one to bid on on EBay, but it's a size too small. Addie's Grammie thought she would make a very cute duck and was nice enough to call around the stores in Toronto that would have one and found one duck left that she could pick up. Guess what, it is even in Addie's size. So here it is, the duck costume. This will be perfect for Addie's first Halloween party that we are going to with our mommy and me group!





2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I saw that costume at Carter's Outlet and loved it! I was trying to decide between that, the lady bug, and the cow but they didn't have any in Brynn's size! Boooooo.

    Take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete