Friday, October 22, 2010

Y3W: What A Monkey




This is what I came back to when I left Addie alone today for a couple minutes. We don't usually buckle her into her bouncy seat because she gets more momentum going without the straps, but today she figured out how to not only sit up, but sit so far up that she could grab a toy she's only supposed to be kicking and hang off of it. You can't see so well in this picture, but she is nowhere close to the back of the seat. She gave me the biggest grin when I walked into the room as if to say "hey mom look what I can do!".
What a monkey

4 comments:

  1. Aww, look how cute! Brynn keeps doing that too... every time we lay her down, she tries to sit up (or she grabs our hands to pull herself up. I have to start strapping her in everything now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower. I found you on Top Baby blogs. Your blog is lovely:)
    You can find me at www.bouffeebambini. Take a peek at my giveaways if you come by. They are all handmade GORGEOUS baby stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Hanna, nice to have you following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow... i'm scared...Lexie is trying to do this at not quite 3months..... eek! LOVE the picture though!

    ReplyDelete